Тема: ANNUAL REPORT TO CONGRESS Military and Security... of China 2010
Родили наконец - чуть ли не с полугодовой задержкой.
Что нам интересно - это наверное DEVELOPMENTS IN THE SIZE, LOCATION, AND CAPABILITIES OF PRC MILITARY FORCES
Ballistic and Cruise Missiles.
China has the most active land-based ballistic and cruise missile program in the world. It is developing and testing several new classes and variants of offensive missiles, forming additional missile units, qualitatively upgrading certain missile systems, and developing methods to counter ballistic missile defenses.
* The PLA is acquiring large numbers of highly accurate cruise missiles, such as the
domestically-produced ground-launched DH-10 land-attack cruise missile (LACM);
the domestically produced ground- and ship-launched YJ-62 anti-ship cruise missile (ASCM), which is outfitted on the domestically produced LUYANG II-class guided-missile destroyer (DDGs);
the Russian SS-N-22/SUNBURN supersonic ASCM, which is outfitted on China’s SOVREMENNYY-class DDGs acquired from Russia; and, the Russian SS-N-27B/SIZZLER supersonic ASCM, which is outfitted on China’s Russian-built, KILOclass diesel electric submarines.
* By December 2009, the PLA had deployed between 1,050 and 1,150 CSS-6 and CSS-7 short-range ballistic missiles (SRBM) to units opposite Taiwan.
* China is developing an anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM) based on a variant of the CSS-5 medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM). The missile has a range in excess of 1,500 km, is armed with a maneuverable warhead, and when integrated with appropriate command and control systems, is intended to provide the PLA the capability to attack ships, including aircraft carriers, in the western Pacific Ocean.
* China is modernizing its nuclear forces by adding more survivable delivery systems.
For example, in recent years the road mobile, solid propellant DF-31 and DF-31A intercontinental range ballistic missiles (ICBM) have entered service. The DF-31A, with a range in excess of 11,200 km, can reach most locations within the continental United States (CONUS).
* China may also be developing a new roadmobile ICBM, possibly capable of carrying a multiple independently targeted re-entry vehicles (MIRV).
Это отлично видно по комментариям... (с)