Тема: 4000 попыток сбить SR-71?
United States Air Force
Вчера в 2:30 ·
– The camera on the SR-71 could accurately capture the license plate of a car from 80,000 ft.
– It was named Blackbird due to its advanced stealth capabilities and heat absorbing black paint, but “Habu,” “SR,” “Lady in Black,” and “Sled” are other known nicknames.
– From the cockpit the pilot can see the curvature of the Earth and stars during daylight while flying in the top one percent of atmosphere.
– Over 4,000 missiles have been fired at the SR-71, none of them hit.
– The SR-71’s celestial navigation system was called “R2-D2.”
– The structure of the Blackbird was designed to seal and tighten at altitude, so on the ground it “creaked” a lot and leaked fluids.
Как-то не очень верится в такую цифру - более 4000 ракет было пущено по этим самолетам, но ни разу им не улыбнулась удача (то бишь ПВО) ))))
а вы верите?